Monday, February 11, 2008

Matilda

Matilda's father was a terrible car salesman so cheated on his customers like a fox and punished Matilda many times. Not only her father but also her mother punished Matilda and liked gembling. Her brother was just stupid; Matilda's different. Yes, Matilda was raised in a terrible home enviroment but Matilda was keen, cute, smart and even hardworking. She'd never gone to a school because her parents didn't know how old she is. But one day, her father sent her to a school which was controlled by trenchble principal who was very severe and hysterical and her father sold a car. Matilda sent bad school life because of the violence principal. But Matilda found phuchokinesis and a good teacher who was trenchble's niece. They'd fought with the pirincipal so final ly they ousted trenchble from the position of principal. Unlike Matilda, I've been in a good home. My family are really good people and have hearts of gold. They worry everything about me so sometimes I feel irritated but I know why they do so I love my family; however, I've never had a teacher like her. Some of my teachers were passionate for teaching students but that's all. Even though, they try to teach students with punishments, it's a wrong way. They should have tried to understand students.

No comments: